We help you quickly fix behavior problems and bring the best out of your dog!
We got started 12 years ago in Oklahoma and now have locations all across the U.S. where we help people communicate better with their dogs. With the Tip Top Method of Dog Training you can quickly gain the control you have always wanted while still having a happy, tail-wagging dog!
We have a proven and documented method for training both the dog and their humans: The Tip Top Method of Dog Training. Our method has worked successfully on 1,000s of dogs of different ages and breeds.
There is no magic bullet in dog training but if you can give us 20-30 minutes of homework a few times a week then we can accomplish just about anything in a month or two and keep those results throughout your dog’s life!
When you sign up with Tip Top we are your dog trainer FOR LIFE! Not only do we provide LifeTime phone support but LifeTime group classes are included in almost every single one of our packages!
What Are Saying About Our Method
“Our great pyrenees was very stubborn and it was becoming very difficult to manage him. Ryan worked with Dakota our dog for a few minutes and had Dakota obeying and following commands. My Husband and I instantly wanted to know when we could get Ryan to come back!”
Tip Top K9 Client
In each of our locations across the U.S. you will find dog trainers who have a passion to train dogs and help people to understand their dogs.
Dogs are pack animals and the better people understand how to interact with their dog and how to train their dog the more they will enjoy their pet! Here at Tip Top K9 we do not train for competition obedience or agility, but our focus is on and off leash obedience and manners. We want the average dog owner to be able to take their trained dog anywhere and everywhere off leash with them. We specialize in training aggressive dogs and dogs with issues. No dog is too hard; we have seen many dogs saved from being put down that were labeled “red zone” or “un-fixable” by other dog trainers.
Are you needing help with?
- Behavioral issues
- Dog Aggression
- People Aggression
- Crate Training
- Dominance Obedience
- Off Leash Obedience Manners
- Neurotic Behaviors
- Human training
- Potty Training
How Does it work?
One thing about us is our locations operate differently than most other dog trainers. We don’t offer everything to everyone but we first meet with you and your dog for 20-30 minutes and find out how where your little buddy currently is training wise, where you would like them to be, and how much time you do or do not have for training. Then we will either recommend or customize a package based on your needs and your budget.
Call today at 833-484-7867 to schedule your $1.00 lesson and see what we can do!
A few messages from the founder about us:
1st – The #1 goal of our system is Transference. Webster Dictionary defines Transference as the unconscious redirection of feelings from one person to another. We don’t use “dog whispering shenanigans” or do anything that is hard for the client to replicate, instead we use a proven system that is easy to teach to our clients and gets lasting results.
2nd – There are a lot of great YouTube Trainers and competition dog trainers out there doing fancy stuff that they can’t teach their clients how to do. And frankly even if they could make how they train into a step by step method and were able to teach their clients they couldn’t do
3rd – Dogs are smart and they can eventually figure out what their human wants, but just because the dog figured it out doesn’t mean your training smart!! All that means is you are training a SMART DOG! Our method takes into account that you and your dog both may have no idea what you are doing!
Some of our hardest cases:
This is a list of a few of the harder cases that we have seen. We work closely with many veterinarian offices but please don’t allow any veterinarian to give you the final word on when your dog is “too far gone”. If you think your dog is too far gone or is too out of control please call us so we can at least professionally assess your situation and offer advice! We love dogs and we want every dog to have a chance to enjoy life to the fullest! Please call us today 833-484-7867 and get scheduled for a $1.00 First lesson.
- A 6 months old pitbull with genetic aggression who would attack any dog or person it saw and at 6 months old mauled the other family dog and would chase people out of the backyard!
- A Pit bull that was purchased even though the client knew that dad had been a fighting dog and at only a year old was recommended to be put down by 5 different veterinarians and was 85 lbs of pure muscle that wanted to attack every person it saw
- 170 lb dog aggressive Great Dane
- 2 Feral Dogs that were literally trapped in the woods
- Dogs returned to shelters 3-4x and considered unadoptable
- 5 year old dogs that couldn’t walk on a leash 5 year old dogs that were not potty trained
- 13 year old Rottweiler that was still pulling on the leash and wouldn’t come
- 14 year old Border Collie with aggression
- German Shepherd with such bad anxiety he was on 3 pills of xanax a day
- 140 lb aggressive mastiff that would rip fence pickets off its fence to chase people
- 7 year old aggressive mini poodle that was recommended put down by the vet
- Dogs that have seriously attacked other dogs requiring stitches and medical care
- Dogs that have seriously attacked people and left deep punctures
- Dogs with severe anxiety and phobias